Here are a few questions which may help you to consider how you’re managing your career.
Self-examination, adjustment and focus are the keys to success!
- What 3 songs are you comfortable promoting for the next six months?
- What social media networks do you use regularly? Which ones are you signed up for but don’t use?
- What is your promotional strategy for the next six months?
- Do you have a logo?
- Do you have a promotion/marketing budget?
- Does your strategy include; e-mail blasts, shows, flyers, t-shirts, interviews, and video production or just word-of-mouth promotion on social networking sites?
- How many people, including managers and friends, do you have who will actively promote your music?
We can help you adjust the answers to some of these questions in a constructive way. We would like to build with you.
Right now, you most likely need to build a bigger following and continue making money to support your current and future projects. There are several ways to do this. We offer help with 4 ways.
1. Create an EPK, to promote your music.
2. Get your music placed in advertisements, film or television.
3. Make money doing advertising and promotion for other people.
4. Develop a promotional strategy to connect with your target audience.
Number 4 was in part, already mentioned above, but first, let’s start with an EPK.
What is an EPK?
An EPK is an Electronic Press Kit. This is a media kit designed to promote you as an artist. In the past, these kits were always physical, consisting of a printed bio/resume, CD/DVD material and separate headshot photographs. These packages have become digital, for the most part, over the past 10 years. Now, we have taken that concept to the next level.
Target Media Group has redesigned the concept of a digital press kit and merged it with the promotion of your next project. We have gotten rid of the boundaries between corporate resumes and public resumes.
This design outlook will present your catalog, latest project or maxi-single as a fully-functional promotional tool.
Any music and video will be viewable in the kit along with pictures and text. The content is restricted from unauthorized downloads to ensure your ability to monetize it later. However, if you like, links to download sites can be inserted.
The way we style your press kit will materialize the concept of your promotional campaign.
We will help visualize your concept with pictures and describe it with text while promoting your strongest traits. Our years of providing print promotion for the entertainment industry combined with our experience at the epicenter of Hip Hop Kulture give us specific qualifications to assist you.