1. Forget New Years Resolutions! Instead make intelligent choices. You already have a mission, your impossible dream, commit to that for 2013.
2. Don’t Worry About The Economy. It’s out of your control. Just make intelligent choices regarding your money, whether you have a lot or a little. Be smart enough to avoid spontaneous, emotional spending, and courageous enough to jump on wise investment opportunities when they come your way. Don’t forget you’re an artist, an entrepreneur: wherever you go to create a song or invent an idea that’s the same place to go to create solutions to financial challenges.
3. Upgrade your digital world—it’s a wise investment. All knowledge known to man is now in the palm of your hand. Be sure you have the best “mobile” connection you can afford; including phones, pads, laptops, etc.
4. Grow Your following. Content may be king but community holds the keys to the kingdom. Whether you’re an artist or entrepreneur or both, if you want to make a decent living at this you’re going to need a tribe, a fan-group, a customer base and a following. Read this article “1000 True Fans.” Also watch this Seth Godin video on “Tribes”
5. Prepare For Battle! The 3-heartless enemies of every artist and entrepreneur are waiting to take you on every day: Procrastination, Distraction and Doubt. When you hear the bell, come out swinging!
6. Meditate! Learn to tame the beast between your ears. I’ve said it a million times, I began meditating daily in 1985 and the balance I’ve found in my life between the hoopla of rock & roll and the silence of my soul is astounding. I’m not sure who I would be without this one simple practice in my life. If you’re a subscriber to my blogs I’ll be glad to send you my personal guide to a simple meditation practice. Just drop me a note: email@example.com. Again, you must be a subscriber of my blogs.
7. Don’t Do Anything Stupid! You’re an artist, an entrepreneur—a crazy, creative, genius! Although it’s a tough row to hoe, it’s nevertheless a GREAT life, and the only life for you. Don’t screw it up!
Happy, Happy New Year!
I’m still learning from you, but I’m making my way to the top as well. I certainly love reading everything that is written on your site.Keep the posts coming. I enjoyed it!
louis vuitton store http://louisvuittonstores2013.overblog.com
hello!,I love your writing so much! proportion we communicate more approximately maillot de foot pas cher your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.